But the mismatch appeared when Setién included in his staff a third collaborator: a goalkeeper coach, Jon Pascua. And we say mismatch because Barcelona has since 2012 a goalkeeper coach, José Ramón de la Fuente, who came from the hand of Tito Vilanova from Hercules, and who has survived Tata Martino, Luis Enrique and Ernesto Valverde. And is that none of these three coaches came accompanied by a goalkeeper technician. Not even Luis Enrique, who landed in Barcelona in 2014 with an important cast of assistants – even a psychologist – but without having a specific goal technician, since Juan Carlos Unzué, who was part of his team, came as a second coach. So that, Setién Barcelona currently has the doubled position in goalkeeper training. A strange and completely anomalous situation, especially considering that there are only two goalkeepers in a squad, and now neither that because of the injury of the Brazilian Neto.In the case of physical preparation it also tends to bend, but it makes more sense when working with a large group of players in the squad. In this case, Soto shares work with Edu Pons.But obviously it is the first time in the history of FC Barcelona that the first team has two goalkeeping coaches. A situation, as AS has learned, that will remain at least until the end of the season. And it has been an express request of the staff that considers De la Fuente one more of the group and do not see the need to dispense with their services mid-season. The landing of Quique Setién in Barcelona triggered a series of movements within the previous staff headed by Ernesto Valverde. The obvious loss of the Extremaduran coach was joined by his second, Jon Aspiazu, as well as that of the physical trainer, ‘Ros’ Pozanco. Both came from Valverde in 2017 and were part of the hard core.For his part, Setién has also arrived flanked by his trusted staff: a second, Eder Sarabia, and a physical trainer, Fran Soto. So far no problem: It was about replacing piece by piece.
A 21-year-old Indian man was shot dead in front of his house during a robbery in the U.S. state of Mississippi.The incident happened days after a 20-year-old Indian student was killed by two armed robbers at a grocery store in California.In the latest attack, Sandeep Singh was shot in the stomach during the robbery reported around 11 p.m. on Nov. 26 in Jackson city, Mississippi, police said.He died at the University of Mississippi Medical Centre on Nov. 27, reported WAPT, an ABC-affiliated television station.Singh and two other men were standing outside their house when a man in a mask and a hoodie walked up to them. The robber took money and cellphones from the men.As the robber ran away, he fired shots and one of the bullets hit Singh, knocking him unconscious, police said. Singh’s death is the city’s 58th homicide for the year.He hailed from Jalandhar and got a job in the United States after he migrated to the country four years ago on a tourist visa.The gunman could be one of a group of armed men believed to be responsible for recent armed robberies of businesses and individuals throughout the northwest Jackson area, the police said.The shooter was described as wearing a gray hooded shirt and was armed with a 9 mm pistol, police said.“In an attempt to conceal their identities, they have their faces covered with bandannas and/or masks. The suspects have also been observed wearing hooded sweatshirts and gloves,” Commander Tyree Jones said in a news release.All of the men are African American, said Jones.This is the second such incident of the killing of an Indian youth in the United States in the past two weeks. On Nov. 13, Indian student Dharampreet Singh was shot dead allegedly by two armed robbers, including one of Indian-origin, in California. — (IANS) Related ItemsMississippiUnited States