Pavia local electrocuted

first_imgILOILO City – A 26-year-old man got electrocutedin Barangay Pandac, Pavia, Iloilo. He was brought to the Western VisayasMedical Center in Mandurriao district for treatment./PN Ivan Paul Jagorin of Barangay Sambag,Jaro district sustained burns on both of his hands, a police report showed. center_img Jagorin was fixing the roof of a house whenhe accidentally touched an open electrical wire around 4 p.m. on Jan. 3, thereport added. last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *